1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Poll We choose the title! Subject: "Collectives"

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Bartez, Feb 11, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bartez

Bartez Moderator Staff Member

So friends, as you all probably know - we have not yet confirmed the title of the groups referred to in various projects as the Clan, Guild etc. So we want to invite all of you to influence this decision and offer your own version of the name of "collectives". If we did not reveal any obvious "favorite", then perhaps we will change the rules or arrange an open vote among the most popular offers. ALSO WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO CHOOSE THE MOST POPULAR OPTION IF WE FOUND HIM NOT RELEVANT TO THE SETTING OF OUR PROJECT. This promotion will run until February 21, inclusive (then topic may be closed or the poll will be extended). So to keep thread in order, I will set the rules:
    - The post must not contain anything other than what is stated in the paragraphs below.
    - From 1 person no more than one sentence (the second, and subsequent posts will be deleted).
    - Offering titles like CLAN and GUILD is forbidden, as by setting Sci-Fi it does not fit. We need a stronger, laconic, "futuristic" and atmospheric titles of collectives.
    - It is forbidden to comment and discuss the options suggested by other forum users.
    - Taking part in the selection of alternatives for the title of "collectives", you agree to all the terms of the topic.
    - Under "1)" you must write your title.
    - Under "2)" to your liking, you can add a small (not a wall of text), an explanation of your choice.

For example №1:
    1) Order
    2) I believe that the title carries a piece of prowess and other lyrical stuff, so I would be pleased to consist precisely in Order. I said everything. Thank you.

For example №2:
    1) Syndicate
    2) I do not even know what the word means, but it is cool, and because it is cool - I choose it!

Proceed =)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    Vesta, Genobee and ObsoleteVodka like this.
  2. Pighead Elderberry

Pighead Elderberry Wanderer Golden Founder

1. S.E.C.T.
    Space Exploration & Combat Team

2. Because 'Sect' is an English word with a meaning of a group of like minded folks AND Genom is about Space Exploration and Combat and this is a Team of people in Genom.

3. Sahelanthropus

Sahelanthropus Space engineer Founder

1. Division

2. Modern enough word. Easily can exist a small crew/outfit (5-15) of people or a whole network of squads of people that form a faction (50-100).

4. Anuur

Anuur Rookie

1) GENODES

2) As an combination of Genom Nodes. It would be apropriate as abraviation of the name of the game.

Diurin, JonShepard and Vesta like this.
  5. grisidlis

grisidlis Captain Golden Founder

Mercenaries

GrumpStump likes this.
  6. VaporStrike

VaporStrike Rookie Golden Founder

Brigades

7. GrumpStump

GrumpStump Rookie Golden Founder

Collective:

forming a whole; combined

GrumpStump

8. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

1. Sector, Genodes (I like suggestion of anuur)
    2. Not religious, like S.e.c.t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.