1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon swap during combat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by r3dl4nce, Oct 31, 2015.

1. r3dl4nce

r3dl4nce Inquisitive Bronze Founder

Is it me or I have not found a way to have weapon swap in combat? I mean, you equip i.e. a blade and a rifle and then you can switch between them during fight. If this feature is missing, I think should be added, having only one weapon limit a lot the choices during the fight

2. Fiku

Fiku Rookie

You can use one light and one heavy weapon.To switch between the weapons use the mousewheel. While you attack you can't switch so you must stop attacking first for a short moment. Sometimes it feels a bit sluggish.

3. r3dl4nce

r3dl4nce Inquisitive Bronze Founder

I'll try, thanks.

4. GlitchyGirl

GlitchyGirl Inquisitive Golden Founder

You can do that, use the mouse wheel to flip between the two. Though I find sometimes in combat when I'm trying to switch between the two I will "over scroll" so I'll go from rifle -> melee -> rifle. It may be nifty if they somehow added a 1,2 button that could be used to switch from one weapon to the next, whic may perhaps allow this to be more accurate when "under pressure". Or heck even introduce an option of allowing some sort of feed back delay, that may assist some people from over scrolling. Food for thought!

Vesta likes this.