1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons and Armor leveling

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by BunnyBerserk, Jun 4, 2016.

1. BunnyBerserk

BunnyBerserk Inquisitive

1. What are the level points based on ?
    1.a Do we need to kill mobs at the same level range (-+5) as ours to gain points ?
    2. How does the armor leveling works ?
    2.a Do we need to die on mobs at the same level range ?
    3. Do we gain weapon points faster if we use low level pistol/rifle on low level mobs, regardless our character level ?
    4. Do we win armor points when we unequip the armor and die on low level mobs ?
    5. Why do we have 3 leveling system ? (Character, weapon and armor level)

I would love to get more insight of this matter. Thanks :3

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. Choptimist

Choptimist Wanderer Founder

1.a level range is -|+ 3 levels
    2. At my case - getting more than 50 damage should do the trick
    3 don't know
    4. don't know
    5). alpha

3. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

1. What are the level points based on ? points are based on damage and getting damage that allow you to gain points over time
    the more up in level you get is takes more longer time to have new stuff..

1.a Do we need to kill mobs at the same level range (-+5) as ours to gain points ? yes you need to kill mobs and the best way is to lvl your weapon is to kill something you dont kill too fast.. if you kill it too fast is gonna be lesser EXP on the weapon

2. How does the armor leveling works ? the armor is working almost the same way as the weapon but into another way.. if the mob kills you too fast is gonna be lesser EXP but if its also if the mob do kill you too slow is not gonna be much exp also so you must find a way some suits your armor best...

2.a Do we need to die on mobs at the same level range ? no need to die for the mob.. just kill it before you die

3. Do we get gain weapon points faster if we use low level pistol/rifle on low level mobs, regardless our character level ? im not sure but i guess is not helping that but you can test it out to see... for me i think the more points you have on it the more you need to follow. also even you trying to use lower armor and weapon but i cannot say for sure.. that must be tested to find out

4. Do we win armor points when we unequip the armor and die on low level mobs ? no you must have armor on to have points

5. Why do we have 3 leveling system ? (Character, weapon and armor level) this is becouse so you must work more with your char so you dont go straith forward to finish goal..... for me is nice one becouse you make something another games dont have too much of it

4. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Inquisitive Golden Founder

thanks for posting this.
    I was wondering why I got skill points in weapons but nothing for my armor and other areas yet.

I also noticed that selecting the ammo pool skill in pistols does nothing at the moment. It doesn't upgrade your pistol magazine size.

5. NOTHAN

NOTHAN Rookie Silver Founder

thank you for that clarification

6. Croyor

Croyor Rookie Golden Founder

Awesome.

7. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

thank you for the information