What music do you listen?

Vesta

Staff member
I like different music. all depends on my mood :D
Now my mood is great and I am listen and dancing))) :D

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Hehe okey what kind of Music you most listen to Vesta ? mybe i can find something you like. unless you like Jazz blues or Oprah :) those i cannot say anything about becouse i dont like those myself :)

Eirewolf

Inquisitive
I like a fairly wide variety of music. From Pink Floyd and Jethro Tull, to Rammstein and Cradle of Filth. Killing Joke, Ramones and Misfits, to Dead Can Dance and Gary Numan. Recent bands I've come to like are Twentyone Pilots, and Ghost BC.

VaporStrike

Inquisitive
Gamer
I enjoy Armin van Buuren's music, but he does tons and I can't pick a single one out of that to share.

Also Pegboard Nerds and Nitro Fun do good music. Pegboard Nerds probably sit at my favourite artist currently.

OnyxWolf

Inquisitive
I listen to a lot of music but my favorite genre is cinematic/epic music.
Ivan Torrent is one of my favorite composers love his stuff.

Two Steps from Hell, X-Ray Dog, Epic Score to name a few others. The music really gets the imagination running and you can find something to suit any mood. :)

I listen to few soundtracks mostly from games which include Mass Effect,Destiny, Firefall to name a few.

Vesta

Staff member
I hope that there will be time, when I can listern soundtracks from Project Genom. They are amasing! )

Culann

Inquisitive
Hedflux, Bad Tango, Khromata, BT's early stuff prior to These Great Machines, Queen, Pink Floyd, literally any AC/DC, and in general...breakbeat, psytrance, and hardrock.

The middle of that coin is The Heavy (Thank you Borderlands 1, 2!), Bomfunk MCs, and the occasional song cherry picked out of a artist's discography, like Sheppard - Geronimo

The flip side of that coin is any Enya, Moya, Celtic Woman, Clannad, Enigma, Sophie Hawkins or Gyuto Monks. Then like the other side there's the occasional cherry picked song again, like Buddha Bar's - Trumpet Thing, and the odd and occasional song from Loreena McKennitt.

Top Bottom