• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

What music do you listen?

DeadSkullzJr

Phazon Clan Leader
Gold Founder
I kinda dip into multiple types of music, from normal music to video game music.
Here is a tune I listen to sometimes when I am bored.

Dinariok

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
Being completely omnivorous in music by nature, lately I lean to the heavier part of it
like this
or this one

It's a toss up between Ozzy Osbourne and classical instrumental and sometimes opera; how's that for random/confused?! Works for me...

...and then there's bad guys dying (like raiders) -that's always music to my ears!

Samus - NES and the Way Back Machine, let us not forget Nintendo Power and Electronic Gaming Monthly magazines. had a Metroid "envelope art" piece get published in EGM. Was fun - early 90's stuff.

DeadDuck

Raider
Gold Avalon
Being completely omnivorous in music by nature, lately I lean to the heavier part of it
like this...
I love those songs, Dinariok. I wonder if you would like this one (below) ... it's the closest I can find to the Five Finger Death Punch vocals. :)

Also, I love this one :)

Last edited:

Dinariok

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
I love those songs, Dinariok. I wonder if you would like this one (below) ... it's the closest I can find to the Five Finger Death Punch vocals. :)
@DeadDuck it's a bit "screamier" than I expected but yeah, I like it :) It will be a real deal in a certain mood.
Added to my play list!
As well "Magmoor Caverns" posted by @DeadSkullzJr will widen my collection of Metroid music
Music_man47839

Top Bottom