• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

Where to get the first Rifle??

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
after this new change, and where can i get the first rifle so i can start to level up that ?

i have looking on the terminals inside the building but i cannot find the first just 2nd one

What the hell does “i cannot find the first just 2nd one” mean? There is no first or second rifle. There’s just rifles. You either play quests and get them as rewards or buy them from terminals.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
i have play this alot before and when i say first rifle i mean the first tire of the rifle.. Becouse you have 1 tire 2 tires and is continues.. but before you cun buy the tire 1 rifle from the terminal but now is the lowes is the 2

You can upgrade directly to tier 2 through the skill tree, why bother looking for a tier 1 rifle? If you really want one you just play a few quests in the ark and you’re bound to acquire it eventually.

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
Points can be used for either pistol or rifle. Shoot stuff with your pistol, get points, upgrade your skill tree.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
well notice i cannot put any points on any of the weapon or the Armor even is says i have 18 points or do i need more that 18 points to start on Assult now ? if that is the case well how much.. before we had something told how much we needed but is also looks like we still have it but seems not working for me so im stuck with the plasma cutter i have even remade the char too

Penzoil3

Raider
Silver Avalon
If you explore in the tutorial, you will come out fully dressed, with an updated pistol, and several missions to do already. The "Bloody Watch" mission will give you a really good gun to start with.

lightpyro

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
If you explore in the tutorial, you will come out fully dressed, with an updated pistol, and several missions to do already. The "Bloody Watch" mission will give you a really good gun to start with.
Mr. i have been playing this game since the game came out in 2015.. But i found out the reason i cun not put points..
since i had the old install after they add this new map i was need to re-install the game..
so if everyone else have the same issue becouse you have had the old install just uninstall then install again

Top Bottom