1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

WHQD Resolution and UI

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by A30lus, Aug 5, 2016.

1. A30lus

A30lus Rookie

WHQD Resolution and UI
    Hi guys, i have a problem with the user interface in the game. I use a monitor with following specs: WHQD 34 " with 3440 x 1440 resolution. I have also found that all resolutions that I select and a widescreen resolution are that this the interface accordingly to the currently from selected resolution scaled. Is the entire user interface is displayed outside. In the link, you can see it again. Work seem this problem but many IndyGames have to with the Unrealengine. I have same problems with GRAV and Eden Star who also use the Unrealengine. These problems occur following resolutions with me. 2560 x 1080, 2560 x 1440, x 3440 x 1440, 1920 x 1440. Anyone have the same Problem? Is the Problem known?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

hi Yeah but this game are just based on 1920x1080 Res... i just Connect my old screen to trick it so i can play With my 4k monitor.. you just start the game With the older screen and find res 1920x1080 and klikk at you shall have full screen. then save it and og out from the game and Connect to Your 4k screen then you are ready to play..
    is very eairly stat and they dont focus on this part yet.. so if you having hard time my is better wait few more months..

But regarding to Grav and Eden Star i have no problem at all.. but Your card mybe are sort of damaged or you need to update Your drivers... But if you have update this last last month well my is needed to clean up .. or it can be something else some makes Your problems.. i hope you not have AMD Radeon card.. if that is damage it gives you huge problems..
    I will never have AMD Radeon Graphic card again so i use Geforce..

But back to games With 4k monitor as you and me have is not easy..there is some game games can be not fit for 4k but i dont have so much problems after change my card.. only this Project Genom have a issue With 4k monitor But i know they will fix it as soon the game are more Complete.. some are the game thing..
    PS::
    IF you switch Windows when the game are into full screen you must restart the game most of the time .. if not everything will be so big and laggy for you

3. A30lus

A30lus Rookie

Thank you for your answer. I currently use a GForce TX 970 with the latest drivers. but I hang a second monitor it and will try your tips times. Thank you

4. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

okey but dont use 2 monitor that can mess you up.. becouse some games does not like if there is more than 1 monitor..
    so Just plug old monitor and do the settings then unplug the old and plug the 4k screen then you are ready to go But that is until NeXT update then you must do the same again if they have reset the settings again