1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Why can I not buy the game?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Psyqhical, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Psyqhical

Psyqhical Rookie

Title says it all.

The website said it would be unavailable October 1st, we're now October 4th... Or is it because they're waiting for Steam to release their game?

2. lightpyro

lightpyro Wanderer Golden Founder

yeah if you have read it good it's say's founder pack will not be Available from 1 oct, and now is just to wait to the game gonna realease on steam some will happen on oct 12.
    --- Oct 4, 2016 ---
    yup

3. Psyqhical

Psyqhical Rookie

Uh, no it doesn't.
    http://oi63.tinypic.com/i5y7x2.jpg
    Clearly says "on" for me.

And why are they even waiting? They could've made more money between the 1st and the 12th. It's like they're shooting themselves in the foot...

I mean, what kind of business plan is this? It's like you would design a purse and have it purchasable in one store and suddenly taken from the shelves untill it's purchasable in another store as well.

4. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

As communicated, founder packs would be discontinued starting Oct 1, and EA packs would be available starting the 12th. As founder packs were also available for over a year, there was (and will be) plenty of opportunity to buy the game any other time outside of the current 12 day period.

The game will be available to purchase on Steam on Oct 12. In the meantime, please keep it civil and constructive.