1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

XP boost request for Avalon backers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Riddick, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Riddick

Riddick Rookie

It unfortunately has come to my attention after backing this game once it was released on steam that there were no XP boosters available to any Avalon backer.

Out of fairness I believe especially for those who paid $85 dollars for the Avalon Gold should at the very least get an XP boost, the pet thing I can over look for the gold backer. Even if the devs think those backers should get less than the founders at least the gap between EA backers isn't so disparaging.

Personally I think the gap itself is a joke, but I know how sensitive the founders are and we don't wanna reduce their feeling of being special.

2. Darsan

Darsan Наркопастовый нановарон Golden Founder

It's ok. For example Firefall:
    [​IMG]

3. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

well....founder is 15% right? so maybe steam EA can be gold 10%, silver 5%?

4. Riddick

Riddick Rookie

I have no idea what your suggesting. But yes if it means anything to you I do have the Commander founders pack.

I hope that counts.

5. Valgard

Valgard Rookie Silver Founder

The packs in the Steam Store never listed any experience bonus so why add them now?
    The "old" Founder's packages from the main site had them, but as far as I know a Founder's package is not an Avalon package..

6. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

no they are definitely two separate entities. the founders packs get all the Avalon benefits plus some extras.....i do sympathize with the poster though. kind of wish a bit of time was allowed for steam oriented consumers to access founder purchases.

7. Darsan

Darsan Наркопастовый нановарон Golden Founder

Experience bonus is founders prerogative. Steam DLC is just starter pack. U had chance to get founders pack but... Dev warned about it not once.

8. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

Coming from Warframe that has a long history of a similar conflict, the argument generally comes as the founders had more risk in their investment, but to support your (Riddick) side of the fence, Warframe did extend the founders packages to steam when they first launched on steam for a limited time.

I would suggest extending through end of 2016, perhaps Jan. 2017 the founders packages to steam. a full 3 month period should grant enough compromise to both sides. perhaps leave the steam as slightly (+10-20 USD) higher to offset the perceived reduction in risk. Note, however, that percentages of people who come after the closure period will always complain about it, and unfortunately they can be very loud.

9. Valgard

Valgard Rookie Silver Founder

I am in no way saying it is unfair Riddick, I only pointed out there is no bonus stated on the store site!
    I am also not protesting against you or anyone else against having the same benefits as the founders.

Why not complain to Darsan and Bitle aswell or is it just me you are after?

10. Bitle

Bitle Rookie

Because Bitle has a handsome wolf picture portrait thing? ....i say this in humor, hoping to defuse heat ^-^

11. CookieDuster

CookieDuster Community Coordinator (English) Staff Member

Founder packs were open for purchase for over a year. Everyone had the chance to buy them - taking a monetary risk for ingame rewards - until they were discontinued, which was announced well in advance. Everyone not buying them made a choice, of which the consequence is not having the founder perks.

Please let this rest.

Valgard likes this.
  12. Kirineki

Kirineki Rookie Bronze Founder

The founder packs were available for a year. You had all the time to buy one.

13. Riddick

Riddick Rookie

This suggestion from the beginning as I stated was a plea for the appearance of fairness. Nothing more or less.

I fck'ed up, bought it too late.

I go it.

14. Culann

Culann Rookie Founder

Honestly...XP is incredibly easy to get. The reason I say this is because of the following:

I played on the Euro server prior to the release of t he NA server for quite a while, and completed all the quest content available prior to restarting on the NA server as well.

After restarting on the NA server, I managed another character all the way up to level 23 before the character wipe.

With this said, I'd give up any sort of XP bonus whatsoever in lieu of a bonus to levelling skills in the skill trees. That would be vastly more valuable than just getting more XP per kill / quest.