• Technical support is temporarily provided through the Discord

you made a PTS server but you did not fully implement english translation?

Xerano

Inquisitive
even if its a pts the version before had more english then this 1.
this is just lazy am sorry. i know how hard coding can be for game developpers but you already have a version running whit english translation in it. then you start a full new pts whit out it ?
come on, even the things that where already in it have returned to russian language.

Xerano

Inquisitive
i hope so cause they way its now, you cant test anything.
just a quick question is it normal ppl can kill each other in the game. cant remenber this was going to be a full pvp game ?

LogDawg

Raider
Gold Avalon
Sad with the lack of English but its not a big deal to me, its a testing phase not the final product so I'm okay with whatever I'm shown

Vorl

Inquisitive
so, it's been a few weeks, any update on this? Can't really test anything if you can't understand quests or answers in game.

Veran

Протоволк
Gold Founder
There is no quests on pts. What do you really need to read? It's netcode test, server transfers and so on. Full translation will be added soon.

"We want to emphasize once again that the current testing is a technical test of a very early version of the updated project. It includes the game basis, and most of the planned mechanics are still absent. This testing primarily aims at people who want to help us finding critical bugs flaws in the network part of the project. Don’t expect to find quests, PvP, mechs, or space. But it’s the first opportunity to see the updated project alive for the first time in 8 months. We recommend waiting for later versions of the game to those who would like to enjoy gaming without searching for bugs on test locations."-Jumuro

Thats what was said about the PTS server. just gonna leave this here.

New2Game

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
It would be nice if there were a "Test Objectives" list on login.

Bacterial

PG Community Overlord
Staff member
It would be nice if there were a "Test Objectives" list on login.
well, it would be indeed, but the thing is this is «alpha PTS», so they don’t have any particular objectives for each and every build, so not to expect anything like that in any nearest future is your best choice for now.

New2Game

Resident Of Avalon
Gold Founder
well, it would be indeed, but the thing is this is «alpha PTS», so they don’t have any particular objectives for each and every build, so not to expect anything like that in any nearest future is your best choice for now.
Without objectives for a given build, what is the Public Testing on this Server? ;)

Oh, there it is. )

"We want to emphasize once again that the current testing is a technical test of a very early version of the updated project. It includes the game basis, and most of the planned mechanics are still absent. This testing primarily aims at people who want to help us finding critical bugs flaws in the network part of the project. Don’t expect to find quests, PvP, mechs, or space. But it’s the first opportunity to see the updated project alive for the first time in 8 months. We recommend waiting for later versions of the game to those who would like to enjoy gaming without searching for bugs on test locations."-Jumuro

Thats what was said about the PTS server. just gonna leave this here.

Top Bottom