Your Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vesta, Jul 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Vesta

Vesta 3D modeller Staff Member

You can write any suggestion about the project here.

2. kristakis

kristakis misses faufau :( Golden Founder

Please create a fansite kit full of artwork and logos. :mrgreen:

3. Batroel

Batroel Space bear! Golden Founder

Yeah, I just saw the video in youtube about the concept art and it looks so awesome!

4. Batroel

I dont know if you have already implemented in the game but it would be even more fun if we could assault NPCs spaceships(not players, just NPCs) to get their goods :p Something like a space piracy.

5. Jenner

Jenner Rookie

Hey! i want to talk a little about this video that you have uploaded https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFIxP5UodH4 and the combat that is shown in it.
    In the video it looks like those alien things are humping the player and glitching through the player when it attacks and the player is not effected by this at all. Where im going with this is that i think that the player needs to be knocked back/and or getting their attack cancelled when an alien is attacking them. There should also be added a block to using the blade so you have a chance to avoid getting hit, right now it just looks like a spamming attack fest for both the player and the alien. Maybe allowing the player to move around when attacking and adding some more mechanics like dodging/blocking and generally moving around will add some more fun to the game. You could also add a pounce to the alien so the alien knocks down the player when it conects with the player. This way you wont just run up to an enemy, spam mouse button 1, stand completely still and hope that you have enough HP and DMG to kill the alien, now you will have to move around to avoid the alien cancelling your attacks and knocking you down.This will also add great fear for to the player when they are facing a horde of aliens, will your teammates be there to have your back? will you be overrun? or have you mastered the game mechanics to such a degree that you don't need friends to defeat the greatest enemies?

TL:DR: pls add more combat mechanics :3

6. Vesta

Jenner, we agree with you. )
    The combat mechanics will have been refined in the nearest days already. There will be reaction to strike, dodge, blocks, and so on.

badek5 likes this.
  7. Jenner

Jenner Rookie

Awesome! Can't wait to see where you guys end up with this game. It has a lot of potential :)

8. Vesta

9. Whorlok

Whorlok Rookie Golden Founder

BUILDING Guildbases

badek5 likes this.
  10. Nicco

Nicco Rookie

I will not give too much resources on the interplanetary travel,the main focus should be the refining of the shooting experience and all the content like crafting and player activities.
    I think that for an early access game should be avoided the "Star Citizen" example,the basic things need to be completed and refined before adding other content otherwhise we get a game that can't be completed and disappoints the players that payed for early access.

vxsw likes this.
  11. Weeaboo

Weeaboo Rookie Golden Founder

Would Open-World PvP be a possibility?

12. Batroel

I think there will be a pvp arena...not a free pvp/pk world where you can kill everybody you cross if you want to, and I would rather prefer pvp arenas than that

13. Vesta

We will start with PvP arenas, but we do not exclude Open-World PvP in future.

14. Nicco

Nicco Rookie

The best way IMHO is what I have suggested more than a year ago at Defiance devs:
    Make an outlaw region where players enter to get some particular loot,if a player dies can be looted but only the items taken in the zone on the current session are lootable.
    Exiting from the region make the loot definitive,a player can't make in/out on the region but there's a cooldown to avoid abuses and incentivate one to stay the more he can to continue searching for goods,a sort of risk vs reward mechanism.
    Ubisoft is doing this kind of PVP in The Division you can see in action in some videos.

kristakis likes this.
  15. Batroel

That's a nice idea...I would agree with that

16. grendell

grendell Rookie

Hello everyone,
    I am very enthusiastic about all the presentation videos of your games, strongly its release, I can not wait.

The first thing that struck me is that it resembles a lot to point to an old game that is sadly disappeared (Richard Garriot Tabula Rasa).

I hope you're not related to NCsoft court because they will do anything to end games that do not meet their financial goal.

I expected since a similar game to TR and miracle, you did it!

Some questions:

-At About inventory, do you have to do that is a big, very big,
    without going into details too the largest I knew everything was confused MMO that of TR, close to 600 locations divided into tabs (eg, weapons, armor, subject missions, ect ect).

-how it passes the background level games?

-Of Quests? objectives?

-From Housing?

-Of areas of events?

So much for the moment what worried me the most.

Another thing that bothers me also put your website apart and steam did not see much on the net of subjects that relate to your games, is this intentional?

Regards.

17. Vesta

Thanks for attention to our project. )

We're not quite sure we understand you correctly. I am sorry.

And I did not understand your bothering also. I am sorry. Could you please be a bit more specific? If it's easier for you, you could also leave a message in your native language and we'll Google translate it so that we could answer your question.

18. Nicco

Nicco Rookie

I think he is speaking about the lack of advertising of the game around the various gaming sites,Steam apart I have only read about project Genom on the pages of Massively.

19. Vesta

Thanks, Nicco. I see now.
    I`ll try to explain.
    We are small indie team. And all time we are just in developing the game. We did not have time for big advertising. ( we did not have such person for this then). But we told about our project at Russian resources and shared info about development at other site. We did not have time to make BIG advertising at other resources and sites.
    We prepared project at Steam Greenlight and we understood , that we need to tell about ourselves as much as we can. so, at time of Greenlight we tried to tell about us everywhere we could. We created social network accounts at Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and other to tell about Project Genom all over the world.
    We told our friends about us and asked to tell others.. and we are very glad and thankful that our friends helped us to share information about our game. Now, I hope more people know about Project Genom. Many people did reposts and share info about us at their sites.
    Besides that, we made at last English version of our official site and people can read and ask any questions now.
    I hope I answered your question.)

20. shifftycat

shifftycat Rookie

Re: FOV slider

If the resolution is maxed at 1920 - 1080 can we get a Fov Slider? or is it planned for the future?
    Having an fov slider would be great for now to help with some of the blurry textures i think.