1. Hello everybody! We almost received awards from MMOsite, remained the last spurt! Please, if you have not did it - vote for us
    Dismiss Notice

Zone Gatekeepers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grimwolf512, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Grimwolf512

Grimwolf512 Rookie

Right now my character is stuck between zones when loading up the game. Seeing this I think that we might need Gatekeeper NPCs to help prevent this issue in the future.

2. Dragux

Dragux Rookie Golden Avalonian

Stuck between zones with the loading screen? you can close out the game and restart and it will spawn you back in the previous zone (or if your already loaded just stuck on loading screen it will spawn you in the zone you loaded), then re-enter and you should be alright.

If your stuck inside the map with a horrible mass of players at the spawn point, use /unstuck and you should be freed from the mass.

Personally, on the later issue i hope they create a few extra spawn nodes (Player_Start), to prevent that issue or convert a Box in Unreal to a script for zone player spawn.

3. Grimwolf512

Grimwolf512 Rookie

I did that. many times. And was still stuck. I have had to shut the game off many times due to this bug issue. I can't even use the /unstuck command because I am stuck on a loading screen.

I am reporting this because its a issue, not to complain. I am old enough that I played Everquest back in the day and I am familiar with these bugs. Just a suggestion to fix the issue.

4. NexAngelus

NexAngelus Rookie

it normally only takes me 1-3 restarts to free myself, but i honestly dont want to talk to someone to start the transfer process... bad enough its not a true open world :(