Today we uploaded an update in which we:
- Improved the authorization service.
- Fixed the garbage collector’s work after players leave a location.
- Fixed the server manager crash.
- Decreased the number of reliable events.
- Fixed an error of reading data from the database.
- Added control settings.
- Added ammo boxes to the world and instances.
- Fixed the damage dealt by machine gunners in the raiders’ vans.
- Started working on new quests.
- Changed the balance of objects and mobs.
- Improved the chat’s server.
- Expanded the French localization.